Events & Attractions
Stay Close to Treasure Island Florida Attractions
Gorgeous beaches are just part of what makes Treasure Island one of Florida’s top vacation destinations.
Our resort is moments away from the area’s best outdoor activities – such as deep-sea fishing, parasailing, golfing and kayaking – yet still provides easy access to downtown shopping, dining and nightlife. Whether you want to take a luxurious day-cruise on the Gulf or check out neighboring beach towns with a trolley ride from Clearwater to Pass-A-Grille, it’s all at your fingertips when you stay at Island Inn Beach Resort.
Visitors looking to explore more of West Central Florida may want to visit Busch Gardens amusement park, the Lowry Park Zoo, Weeki Wachee Springs, Tarpon Springs’ famous sponge docks or catch a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.
GREATEST SHOW ON SURF (SPRING FLING) MARCH 13TH THRU MARCH 16TH 2014.
If you’re looking for a vibrant seaside town for your next vacation, Treasure Island has it all.
Local activities include:
- Shopping and dining in downtown Treasure Island (> 1 mile)
- Nearby golf courses
- Parasailing excursions
- Deep-sea fishing excursions
- Day cruises on the Gulf of Mexico
- Shopping at Historic John’s Pass Village in Madeira Beach (3.5 miles)
- Derby Lane Dog Racing (15 miles)
- Dining and nightlife in Tampa’s historic Ybor City (32 miles)
- Lowry Park Zoo (32 miles)
- Tarpon Springs’ famous sponge docks (34 miles)
- Busch Gardens theme park (37 miles)
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park (75 miles)
- Seasonal sporting events (Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Orlando theme parks (Disney World, Epcot, Sea World, MGM Studios, Universal Studios)